Bianchi, Turner, et. al. used EM to visualize vaccine response
Aug. 7, 2018, 3:18 p.m.
- Scripps Research
- EM based polyclonal analysis visualizes the immune response in vaccine trials
Rationally designed MERS CoV structural study published in PNAS
Aug. 14, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
- Immunogenicity and structures of a rationally designed prefusion MERS-CoV spike antigen, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1707304114
Cows contribute antibodies to fight against HIV
July 27, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
- TSRI News & Views
- NIH-supported scientists elicit broadly neutralizing antibodies to HIV in calves
CD4bs paper featured in Nature Reviews Microbiology
July 24, 2017, 10:33 a.m.
- Nature Reviews Microbiology - Ashley York
- Viral Infection: When two become one. Brief highlight article describing recent insights into HIV viral fusion.
Team Tests HIV Vaccine Delivery Mechanisms
July 17, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
- TSRI - Gina Kirchweger
- For decades, HIV has successfully evaded all efforts to create an effective vaccine but researchers at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) and the La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology (LJI) are steadily inching closer.